cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How do I upgrade from FasterFibre to SuperfastFibre?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

A friend of mine says that he pays for speed boost but I can't find any way to do that from my TalkTalk account page.

Can you please help me to locate/buy the option?

Thanks, James

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi James

If you log into My Account, does this show under offers and upgrades (at the top of the page)

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Philosopher

The boost is not available on all lines because speed is dependent on the distance to the cabinet from your home, every line is different.

If TT cannot guarantee a minimum speed well above 40 Mbps they will not, quite rightly, sell you a boost that cannot work.

Martin
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Debbie @OCE_Debbie 

Updated as requested.

Thanks, James

Highlighted

Hi James

Thank you. I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so I can check the predicted speed range for your line.

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi James

Thanks for the Private Message.

I have checked and the reason why the speed boost does not show available to add is because of the predicted speeds for your line.

The range is showing between 37 and 36mb, with a minimum guaranteed speed of 35mb.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer

Thanks for investigating Debbie.

That's a shame about possible speeds because I could really do with an increase but understand the technical limitations of the network.

Thanks again,

James