cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How do you access the Priority Fault Repair service?

1 REPLY 1
First Timer

My mum has had no internet or phone for weeks due to a fault on the line outside of her house. She became unwell but could not phone anyone and was found unconscious on the floor by my brother. TalkTalk now say they cannot talk to me about the account as I cannot verify the account. Mum is too sick in hospital for me to bother her with this matter and does not have access to her TalkTalk paperwork in hospital. My brother is living in my mum's house now to look after her pets, but he now has no phone or internet. I am trying from New Zealand to get this matter sorted but TalkTalk will not tell me about the fault due to the Data Protection Act.

Any help or advice would be gratefully appreciated...

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Karen Bonneywell

I'm really sorry to hear this.

As you say, I cannot discuss specifics about an account, but I can deal with a fault and get a line fixed without the need to disclose any info.

Can you add the affected home phone number to the private notes section of your 'Community Profile' so I can have a look at the line and run a few tests.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE