cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How to get a tv plus box for recording and what are the costs

1 REPLY 1
Popular Poster

Can anyone give me instructions on how to upgrade to a tv plus box for recording and advise what the upfront and any on-going costs are ?  Thanks in advance

I have searched help and the forum and they say you can do it in 'My account' - well I can't find out how to do it. Over the last 2 years I have looked for this information on several occasions and simply cannot find it so this is my last attempt.

The interface of the account website and the forum are appalling. I have worked in IT for 30 years and yet it has taken me 30 minutes to find out how to post a message and that was probably a fluke. Talktalk you really need to have a look at this.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Give our loyalty teams a call during business hours on 03451720046 and they can discuss a plus TV box with you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE