Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Huawei Hub DG8041w reboot

3 REPLIES 3
Super Duper Contributor

Hi

Using my 10 day old Huawei Hub and had a complete outage on wifi and wired this evening, all came back a couple of minutes later and inspecting the logs shows 

1981-01-01 00:00:10 [Error][Alarm-Log] AlarmID:104001,AlarmLevel:Error,Device reset. Cause: System reset due to kernel panic, Terminal:OTHER
2020-07-15 21:21:10 [Notice][Run-Log] SNTP has synchronized successfully, current time is [2020-07-15 21:21:10+00:00 DST], uptime is [49s].

Any ideas what happened?

Community Star

Hi

I have only seen one other router reported that did this and it was replaced.

If it happens again report it straight away and the OCE that picks up your case should offer to replace the router.

The error relates to an error with the onboard cpu chip., or a glitch within the firmware.

I have same router as yourself, and they tend to be very reliable. 

Any other questions then please do ask. Only too happy to help.

Note: Here to help, but do not work for TalkTalk

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I've just flagged this to our device manager to take a look.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Hiltophouse

I'll drop you a PM.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE