Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

IP Cam Device off line

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I have new sagem fast TalkTalk router and can only connect one of my 2 sricam ip cams.. cam1 and cam2 (type sp017) I changed from EE where both cams worked fine I also  tried them on a BT router they connected within seconds so nothing wrong with cams, I am using Samsung android phone app, I generally adept with computers

Cam 1 connected after a few attempts so that’s ok

I have now set the router to 2.4 GHz only, have tried different older security encryption in the router settings,

After a cam reset the initial setup of cam2 wifi shows device online after inputting wifi password and searching for a while message appears device is offline

using the network cable to connect cam2 to the router all is ok, but as soon as I switch to wifi the app constantly searches for the SSID and again message says device offline, all correct passwords etc are used. always setup cam2 from factory reset and there are no firmware updates available

On the cam1 (connected) there is a green tick next to my network name, this tick does not show up on cam2

Don’t think there is an IP conflict which is set to auto and seems to be allocating correct addresses  tried static IP address in manual mode same outcome device not found

I haven’t tried TalkTalk support yet I have read they are useless

Highlighted
Community Star

These ones do have problems with the Hub, but I have now helped customers sort this. I don't have the details to hand, I can send you a guide I made up on connecting these cameras to the hub, this afternoon.

Alternatively, look on their website about how to connect using an SD card.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Star

Please see my attached guide.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they?