Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

IPC6023

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Chatterbox

im having trouble viewing the kids boost chanels, all i keep getting is an error code IPC6023 ive been on chat 3 times to talk talk they did a number of tests to which all came back ok. I’ve master reset box and router but still no joy. I can watch Netflix and now tv and on demand but no boosts. I am using power line adapters downstairs they are all set up and working fine and upstairs I am connected directly via Ethernet and my box is still the same. Also now my sons Xbox can’t pick any signals up., any body got any ideas? thanks

Shaneybobs
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi shaneybobs

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you connect the router directly to the TV box and reboot both the router and TV box and test this again?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox
Hi thanks for replying I have done this and it is still the same, all of my internet seems to be playing up, everything was fine until about 3 week ago I keep loosing connections and can’t even connect to my sons Xbox anymore or his Nintendo switch.
Shaneybobs
Highlighted

Hi

No issues showing with the connection remotely.  I've a repalcement router on the way so this can be ruled out.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Chatterbox

Thanks Karl hopefully this will sort the problem will keep you updated. 

thanks 

Shaneybobs
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Karl the new router came through today, plugged it in and everything’s come straight back on. Thanks so much for your help. 

thanks 

Shaneybobs
Highlighted

Hi

That's great news.  Glad this has helped.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips