Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

If I renew my fast fibre broadband

8 REPLIES 8
Slaphead
Team Player

Before my old one expires (Feb 21st) will I face a penalty as currently, theres another offer on for another 18 months?

Community Team

Hi @Slaphead

You can renew at anytime after the first 30 days , and because you are renewing there is no penalty.

Regards

Slaphead
Team Player

Thanks Arne, did try to upgrade from my 36mb to the 63mb fast fibre speed boost which was on offer, but could not do it, (some tech reason) so will have to try when my old plan runs out Feb 21st but I'm not in the country, really wanted it sorted by then..:quiet: They did say they would leave a note and honour the price plan, :fingerscrossed:

Community Team

Hi @Slaphead

The notes states Faster Fibre for £25 for 18 months, there is no mention of adding the speed boost. What offer was it?  

FYI  your sports/ movies discount ends on the 21st of Feb so these will revert back to full price

Slaphead
Team Player

This one:- Screenshot_20190212-022903.png

Slaphead
Team Player

Thanks, They would honour the £22.45 fast fibre offer in chat as i could not get the offer in "my account" it came up as £25.45 (chat was saved)

I'll be cancelling the sports & movies on the 21 feb (unless another offer is offered :tongue:)..

hosay299
Insightful One

@Slaphead try the customer loyatly team they do the best offers for u. if not the 1st time try again as different agents have different offers depends on how u ask it

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
ITTroll
Wizz Kid

Last week the loyalty team gave me Faster Fibre Speed Boost for £19.95 (Speed Boost was free rather than half price) despite having 6 months remaining on my contract. I suspect some of these offers are regional or based on your account history, but definitely worth getting in touch with them.

Community Team

Hi @Slaphead

I can see the chat,and there has been no action on the account apart from the note, as hosay299 mentioned its sometimes worth trying more than once with our loyalty team.