Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Intermittent or Dropping Broadband Connection and crackly phone lines

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I have had loads of issues since going to Fibre with loss of broadband and intermittence, unable to use Netflix ,and catch up tv as well. I contacted help on chat was on for 1 hour and got no where with them they said no issues at their end and we would need to pay for a chargeable engineer. When  I am working remotely and need my computer to be up and running. Today now my phone line is full of crackles so making calls have been impossible. and yesterday my husband moved the wires from one port to another in the router and this got us back up and running which we are having to do when we loose Netflix etc can any one help me please I have just entered into another 18 months contract and cant be on with this   

HJLSIM
Highlighted
Community Star

Staff reply Monday to Friday,  @HJLSIM.

They will need to identify your account,  so please complete your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2
Please click "like" if this helped you!
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi HJLSIM

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults.

In regards to the noise on the line, is this noise present on all calls? Have you tested with a corded handset at the test socket with the router removed from the line?

Thanks

Debbie