cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Intermmitent Wi-Fi on some devices

The Simpsons
Chat Champion

I have also been trying to get on my account to check service status since my last message and it will not load up still...

wifi monday.jpg

Community Team
The Simpsons
Chat Champion

Yes I have done that. I can not connect with anything to 5GHz though.

Community Team

Hi The Simpsons,

Ok thanks. As one of the line tests has detected a potential voice fault would you like me to pass this over to our Network Team to take a look to see if they can see any issues that may be affecting the wireless connection? Is the voice service still ok?

Thanks

The Simpsons
Chat Champion

The phone seems ok. The test socket gives me no internet.

Yes please. 

Community Team

Hi The Simpsons,

Ok, I've passed this over to our Network Team now and I'll let you know as soon as I receive an update back.

Thanks

Highlighted
The Simpsons
Chat Champion
Thank you.
Community Team

Hi The Simpsons,

Our Network Team have advised that they have made a change. They have asked if you can monitor the stability for the next 48hrs to see how it compares.

Thanks

The Simpsons
Chat Champion
Ok I will do. Thank you.
Community Team

No Problem, please let us know how you get on

Chris

The Simpsons
Chat Champion

Friday afternoon.jpgGHzZ Friday.jpg

The Simpsons
Chat Champion

I tried service staus as before it showed they were working on the fault. Today it said it was fixed...it was not. An engineer is calling Monday afternoon after a call to Service management centre case management as live chat advised.

Community Team

OK, thanks for the update, please let us know how you get on

Chris

The Simpsons
Chat Champion

There is a fault on the line. It has been reported to Openreach.

Community Team
The Simpsons
Chat Champion

Hello,

just to let you know that since March the problems we had with the wifi, seems to be working ok for now!  😀

We had a Bright Spark visit, 3 Open reach engineers, 1 failed to turn up 🙄. Replacement router sent, wires changed and new socket put in, ports changed in the cabinet...many messages, calls etc.

Thank you to all who helped!