Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet Disconnected

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi I’m new to posting l stuff here. I’ve signed into my router because my internet stopped working l I got connection coming from outside but it’s not going to the router as it says internet disconnected? I’m on my 3rd reset of the router and I’ve already unplugged all wires and made sure they were secure. But yet I still have no internet. I am in desperate need of my internet due on i my mental health and being alone in this crisis please please please help me ASAP In addition I checked my account again and its saying my go live date is the 6th of April but have been with talktalk for 2 years and have already back in November last year renewed my contract for another two years I would show a screenshot but doesn't file not supported 😭😭

A Hadaway
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Hswarrior87 welcome to the community! Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear back soon. Things are very busy so it may be longer than usual. Is your phone line working ok? This often gives a clue to what is going on.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
First Timer
I don't use my home phone line so I dont actually know. All I know one minute it's work g fine then it's not and when I went on to my account it said I was in credit as paid bill early so I knew it wasn't that but then it said my live date was set for 6th April which is weird as I renewed my contract in November and it states my contract ends in November 2021
A Hadaway
Highlighted
First Timer
Have just received a text telling me to do exactly what I have done multiple times. And that you have completed a test on my broad band but no answers to what's wrong 😭
A Hadaway
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Hswarrior87,

I'm sorry for the delay and I'm just taking a look now.

I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the line is currently in sync and connected at the moment. The connection also looks stable for 3 days. How have you found the stability since your last post?

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer
I did find stability eventually like 12 hours later, but again today Internet disconnected I can barely get on forum but can't access the actual talktalk website even on data
A Hadaway
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

The connection is in sync currently.  Are you having issues with devices connected via WiFi ?

Do you have any devices wired directly to the router for testing.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE