Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet connection dropping occasionally / vpn issues

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Do you know what time this was.  I can check the DLM logs for any burst in errors at those times.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
Between 2pm and 3pm yesterday I think.
Highlighted

Hi

Checked DLM logs and no increase in errors at that time.  Although the errors are consistent the maximum showing on the downstream was 3 error seconds within 15 minutes during that time.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
And is this to be expected?
Do I need to be recording the times when any slowdown occurs?
Highlighted

Hi

The only way forward I can see is to proceed towards an engineer.

Would you like to do this now or do you want to record a few more times the slow down occurs ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
I'm waiting to see if my mobile is the root cause. I have the WiFi disconnected on it from yesterday and so far I haven't seen any slowdown. This may be pure coincidence but I will see how today goes. I work from home on a laptop all day so I'll monitor things closely.
Highlighted

Ok, take as long as you need to monitor and get back to us if anything changes.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips