I've checked the Openreach performance monitoring system for the last few days. Errors have been low all the time, there was a period of unavailable time on morning of the 4th, presumably when engineer was carrying out work. Since then there are no unavailable seconds showing for the 5th and a 24 seconds unavailable period this morning at 01:45, this appears to have been a profile change. Could you monitor for the next few days and let us know if you experience any further problems
Here are some more logs to look at. As you will see I am still suffering from drop outs
And some more
Here one last log & trace before I head off on holiday. It would be nice to have some sort of feedback before I go but if not I will pick this up again when I return
Thanks for update, I've taken another look at the Openreach performance monitoring for your connection:
Just the one disconnections that I mentioned previously on the 6th, the profile change
error count low on 7th, no unavailable seconds all day
error count low on 8th but there's a drop showing at around 14:30
error count low on the 9th and no unavailable seconds all day
error count low so far today and no unavailable seconds yet
Other than the disconnection that you mentioned the other day that affected TV streaming, have you noticed any other actual interruptions to your service (connections errors, streaming errors etc)?
The logs and traces that I have sent you are atypical of the problems that I have been reporting for a long time. As you can see I am experiencing frequent but short drops in service and I believe that we have ruled out anything withing my home that might be causing the loss of service. However, you seem to be saying that the Openreach stats show that there have been no drops in service.
I have done a significant amout of fauld finding myself but when I returm from holiday I am prepared to do one final course of tests to rule out any device within my home that might be causing the problem. My suggestion would be to disconnect all ethernet connections and just use wifi connected devices. Assuming I still experience the same problems I suggest switching off each wifi connect device in turm until the problem stops. If my desktop PC is the last connected device I'm not quite sure how to proceed as I do not have am Android version of the monitoring software that I am using.
Can you please let me know if this testing schedule is what you would like me to undertake and if not suggest what you would like me to do.