Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet down/router has flashing orange light

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

My talktalk wifi hub router has a single orange flashing light. Im in East London. I need help getting back online.

Growing in Power
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @FireHe ,

It would be worth going to the Service Centre to do a test on your phone line, this will indicate if there is currently a fault on your line.

Also, if you have a landline phone can you check to see if that is working normally (i.e. you have a dial tone and no noise on the line).

There was a fault in the London area earlier this afternoon, but I believe that has been fixed now.

The staff on this forum probably won't be around until Monday now, so you may get faster support by using the live chat or phoning up over the weekend, however the staff on this forum will be able to help next week if you are still having problems.

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Thanks for the help

Growing in Power
Highlighted

Hello, 

Just wondering if your router managed to reconnect or not? 

I'm also in the East London area and having similar problems. Not sure if its an area issue or a router hardware issue. 

Thanks

Julia

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

My internet has returned for 5mins twice (solid white light) before returning to the flashing orange light with no internet.

I have just turned my router back on after waiting 40 minutes, but still no internet. 

Growing in Power
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Its the first time my internet has been down since I changed to fibre broadband ovee 2 years ago 😞

Growing in Power
Highlighted
Sightseer
Don’t bother with on / off option. Clearly something wrong at theirs end. I’ve tried everything. Hub page says Disconnected. Health check show no faults between network and my home. Orange list still flashing - day 2
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi FireHe

I'm sorry for the delay.

I've completed a line test hasn't detected any faults and your line is showing in sync and connected.

How has the connection been since your last post?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I am back online now but i feel like the DLM has slowed my connection. Could I get a DLM reset?

Growing in Power