Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet is completely unusable

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Team Player

Internet is completely unusable it only dropped out a few times a week but now it's dropping out about 30 times a day every time I ring talktalk the just give me the same excuses it's utterly ridiculous

Highlighted
First Timer
I feel your pain. Having a nightmare trying to cancel myself. Need to have a log open for 30 days to cancel with no fee but they keep closing logs and you have to start again. Best of luck
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Robpro

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which has detected a possible fault towards the property and Openreach are requesting that we arrange an engineer visit.

Is the router currently connected at the test socket?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

No I do not want an engineer out because you give that excuse for everything why should I continue to pay for terrible internet that is completely unusable 

Highlighted
Philosopher

@Robpro , do tell us exactly how you expect anyone to fix your connection if you will not accept an engineer visit ?

Divine intervention maybe ?

Martin
Highlighted

Hi Robpro

Is your router currently connected at the test socket?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

Everything is connected and my router is always on but the problem is just getting worse and worse

Highlighted

OK thanks, would you like us to go ahead with the engineer visit? I'm afraid there's nothing we can do remotely to resolve the issue

Chris