Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet keeps dropping out

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Zoe

I'm glad to hear that the stability of the connection has improved. DLM may still increase the speed further if the connection continues to remain stable 🙂

Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Thanks

Debbie 🙂

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi there, 

Having problems with the new router. 3 or 4 times in an evening the internet goes off for around 30 seconds. Our devices say they're connected to wifi but it says cant connect to the internet. After 30 seconds the problem goes away and works absolutely fine until it happens again. I have it all plugged into the test socket and still no difference. Landline has no crackle sound. To add the light on front of the router flashes white and amber when the problem happens. Then stays a solid white once the problem is over

Highlighted

Hi Zoe

I'm sorry to hear this.

Is this affecting wired devices too or only wireless?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

@OCE_Debbie wired devices aswell like i said, its only for 30 seconds then for the next half hr keeps working then stops lol

Highlighted

Hi Zoe,

Thanks for confirming. The line test is clear, however the connection does look unstable. If the router is still connected directly to the test socket at the moment then the next step will be to arrange an engineer visit to the property. Would you like us to arrange this for you?

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player

Yes please if you think it could help

Highlighted

Hi Zoe

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange an Openreach engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

Yep thats great 

Highlighted
Team Player
Solution

Dont know hot answer private messages. But yeah i agree for someone to come out

Highlighted
Team Player

And im not been funny any charges for an engineer to come out is a joke and WILL refuse to pay. I never had to with sky or virgin. Simple word is i will cancel all service with yourselves. Ive neber known a company to charge that you rent a equpment off