cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet not working again

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle  I think I have got the wifi hub but I have not got another router to test it with so have only tested on this router 

Kieran
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle I have not tested with another router I only have one I think I have the wifi hub so what can we do now 

Kieran
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle I have not tested with another router but I have got the wifi hub I think 

Kieran
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle  I am using a wifi hub 

Kieran
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi sharky110,

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you happy for us to send a replacement router for testing purposes to rule this out?

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle yes I am happy  for that to happen 

Kieran
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle my internet  tv channels  are breaking up and pixalating  

Kieran
Highlighted
Chat Champion

Hi

Just looking through all this and noticed your picture of the plugs. Wifi extenders and powerline adaptors never work correctly if they are plugged into extension sockets and even worse if they are surge protection ones, as they pick up interference from the surge protector.

I had the same problem kept disconnecting and poor speeds, plugged both powerline adapters straight into the wall sockets and never had a problem since. I now have 4 powerline adapters plugged in now including a wireless one in the garage without any problems.

Hope this helps

Mark

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@ifanyonecan thanks for your info my powerline adapters are all plugged  into a wall socket now they have been like this since those pictures I did it straight  away  but I am still having problems with  my connection it's always up and down never consistent 

Kieran