cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet not working again

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle  yes please  you could and if you send me a label I can send this router back to you  thanks 

Kieran
Highlighted
Community Team
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Karl thanks 

Kieran
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi sharky110,

Please let us know how the connection compares 🙂

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle hi just to let you know I will post the old router today

Kieran
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi sharky110,

Thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle hi just done a speed test it was crap it's my router software needs updating can you please  sort this 

Kieran
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle been on chat asking them to sort my router they have not got a clue what they are doing they done numerous  test still have not sorted why can they not fixed my connection  issues surely they can update my router I have been on chat to 3 different people  because I kept losing the connection hopefully I will get my router updated soon 

Kieran
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi sharky110

I'm really sorry for the delay.

I've checked and I can see that your router firmware has been updated to the latest version.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Debbie hi I have just done a speed test it is crap download 6.6 upload 7.1 ping 18 this crap wireless test I have pressed the check it says all good done a live check and it  says we are working on your fault can you what is wrong with my internet  this is a joke 

Kieran
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Debbie hi I have just done a wired speed test speed was better I pressed live connection test and it came back as we are working on  your  fault but we need to run more tests can you tell me what is going with my  connection  please 

Kieran
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi sharky110,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll take a look now. The line test hasn't detected a fault and the sync speed looks consistent. Are you still experiencing slow throughput speeds at the moment?

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle just done a speed test download 2.9 upload 7.1 ping 19 just ran a live connection  test and it says  we are working  on  your  fault 

Kieran
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle just done a wired speed test speed is better I think it's the wireless that is the problem I have just ran a live connection test and it say we are working  on your that was wired test 

15755465488826473268807244188307.jpg

Kieran
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi sharky110,

Thanks for the update. I think you're seeing this message as their is currently an open fault ticket. Are the wired speeds still ok? Do you need any assistance with improving the wireless speeds?

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle speeds are better at moment but websites taking a long time to load it is as if it not connecting fully  

Kieran
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi sharky110,

Are you experiencing the slow website loading times a certain times of day? Is it specifice websites?

Do you experience the slow websites on more than one device using different internet browsers?

Chris

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Chris yes it's on different devices it's all times of the day especially at night they are taking a long time it as if the wireless  connection is not fully loaded

Kieran
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Chris hi I just been trying to use bbc I player streaming and red light came on wifi extender looked it up and it say wifi transfer rate is slow 

15758926356457377249886734853006.jpg

Kieran
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi sharky110,

Would it be possible to confirm if this also happens if you connect wired so we can confirm if this is solely related to the wireless connection? We can then offer more help with this.

Thanks