Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet not working for almost 3 weeks, no update

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, 

I have aspergers and I find phonecalls impossible and have even had staff hang up on me because of my voice. I was told it had been passed to a case manager and that they would leave a voicemail to update me but the call never happened. I'm not sure what to do now until I see my care coordinator. It would be nice to use my amazon echo, but I understand that times are busy and weird. 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @KatieEllen 

Help via this forum is done via this written medium only if that helps you.

it is not in real time as staff here work normal office hours, Monday to Friday, and issues are queued and dealt with in order.

If you can explain what has occurred and the steps you have taken to rectify, staff here will look into early next week for you.

You are in their queue for a response.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, 

I went through the fault checks over the phone twice I think and they have said they've assigned it to a case manager who was going to leave a message on Friday and I struggle to explain things properly unless it's written down and I often come across as rude when I don't want to be I think I get frustrated trying to explain.

I think I need to try a new router as I tried the landlords business router and all the lights were green but Internet. I'm not sure but I'd just like to know when I can have Internet again also I've been paying the bill still. 

Thank you

Highlighted
Community Star

Staff will be back on here Monday to Friday. Please wait for a response before posting further,  @KatieEllen, to keep your thread moving forward in the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2
Please click "like" if this helped you!
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Katie,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've run a few tests on the line now which haven't detected a fault. Would you like us to send a replacement router for testing purposes to rule this out?

Thanks