Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Issue with broadband activation

6 REPLIES 6
Asw1234
First Timer

I have ordered broadband with activation date 25th Feb, and its still not activated. I called and chatted online many times, but no hope, everyone gives same status--pending with open reach. I am losing hope on this and terribly impacted due to this broadband problem. Is there any immediate solution to this? Can this order be cancelled and get a new order with a practically possible go live date? I exactly need to know how long it will take to resolve this issue so that I can plan better. 

Divsec
Community Star

Hi Asw, welcome to the community. The real frustration here is with openreach and would probably apply to all ISP s. Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear Monday please check your community profile and add your landline phone number it is used to identify your account.

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Asw1234
First Timer

Is it possible to get an update from open reach . I mean are they really working on this or its just I  The system 

Asw1234
First Timer

Thanks, I have added land-line number in the profile now

Divsec
Community Star

Hi ASW, thanks for that, yes the team should be able to get that for you. Unfortunately it won't be before Monday 🙁

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Community Team

Hi Asw1234,

Apologies for any inconvenience. This has been raised to Openreach as a non-appointed task. I'll chase our network team for an update and let you know what's going on

Thanks

Chris

Community Team

Hi Asw1234,

I can see you now have an engineer booked, please let us know how you get on

Thanks

Chris