cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Just done a test on my internet saying there is a fault but talk talk say no fault

sharky110
Chat Champion

@OCE_Chrisit is saying check internet connection 

Kieran
sharky110
Chat Champion

@OCE_Chris it is saying check internet  connection 

Kieran
sharky110
Chat Champion

@OCE_Chris it is saying check internet connection  it has took me ages to send this reply tried numerous  times  to send 

Kieran
sharky110
Chat Champion

@OCE_Chris it is saying check internet connection  I have tried nu.erouse times to send this message on my laptop also my phone I have now had to put my phone on 4g to send this message 

Kieran
Community Team

OK thanks for trying that,

I can see you're currently using the HG633, which router did you have before this?

Chris

sharky110
Chat Champion
Community Team
sharky110
Chat Champion

@OCE_Chris yes I have managed to ge tv connected thats ok now but i think internet is connected to router that looks ok  but when I try and connect to websites it is losing connection also if I am playing games ECT it loses connection 

Kieran
Community Team

OK, thanks 

Can you please run a set of pings and a set of trace routes to www.google.co.uk and can you post the results. Can you run the tests on a device connected by Ethernet cable to your router

https://help2.talktalk.co.uk/how-do-i-perform-ping-or-traceroute

Chris

sharky110
Chat Champion

@OCE_Chris  hi done the test you want how do i send it to you 

Kieran
sharky110
Chat Champion

@OCE_Chrishere you go test result please ignore grandchild noise in back ground https://youtu.be/rucoItZut1Q

Kieran
Community Team

Hi sharky110,

Thanks for the clip but could you try copy and pasting the results into a post. Please see below for instructions on copy and pasting from the command prompt

Right-click the title bar (the blue bar at the top) of the command prompt window, point to Edit, and then click Mark. Click the beginning of the text you want to copy. Press and hold down the SHIFT key, and then click the end of the text you want to copy (or you can click and drag the cursor to select the text).

When the text that you want to copy is highlighted right click the title bar again, point to edit again and click copy (the text should now be copied to the clip board and you can paste it into a post)

Thanks
Chris

sharky110
Chat Champion

@OCE_Chrisit wont let me send it says to many characters

Kieran
Community Team

Could you split it over two posts if it's saying too many characters 

Chris

sharky110
Chat Champion

@OCE_Chris  no i cant do it i need another way to send it to you 

Kieran
Community Team

What happens when you try to split the test results? If you explain what's happening I may be able to help 🙂

Chris

sharky110
Chat Champion

@OCE_Chris it just won't let me do it I'm probably  doing it wrong  can you do a remote access and do it for me because I am tearing my hair out here 

Kieran
Community Team

Sorry, I can't do remote access. Are you getting as far as pasting the results into a post?

Chris

sharky110
Chat Champion

@OCE_Chris 

C:\Users\shark>operable program or batch file.
'operable' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\shark>
C:\Users\shark>C:\Users\shark>operable program or batch file.
'C:\Users\shark' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

C:\Users\shark>'operable' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
''operable'' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

C:\Users\shark>operable program or batch file.
'operable' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

Kieran
sharky110
Chat Champion