Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Key Worker - Internet stopped working

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I am a social worker currently spending a lot of time working from home. I need daily access to internet. The internet has just stopped working and I cannot contact anyone. I have checked all connections, reset the router etc etc and need actual tech support as soon as possible. Thank you.

N Kelly
Highlighted
TalkTalk Content Team - TT Staff

Hi, I have passed this onto the team to take a look for you.

If you haven’t already, please can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so we can locate your details. Please do not post any personal info on here as it’s public.

We’re working through a very large queue with a reduced support team at the moment so we’ll help as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience 😊

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Due to the current crisis we are seeing increased contacts via our Social and Community channels, and we are working to fully support our customers and prioritise the vulnerable at this unprecedented time.

I've had a quick look at your line and connection here and it looks to be working.

Can you please let me know if you require my assistance.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE