Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

LOSING INTERNET CONSTANTLY THIS MORNING

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Team Player

Woke up this morning internet was fine but it keeps going down on all devices so i reboot then its fine for 15 mins but then goes down so reboot again still have connection but its the internet was goes down 

Paul
Highlighted
Team Player

7 times i have had to reboot this morning still going off its always connected to the master socket 86178043_3233404446687431_615447300025614336_n.jpg86174552_3049322191746722_8816757741956628480_n.jpg

Paul
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Paul1947

Apologies for this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults. Are wired connections also dropping or is this only affecting wireless?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi its on both been out for a while and its still like it 

Paul
Highlighted

Hi Paul1947

Thanks for your reply.

Is the router currently connected at the test socket?

Do you have a different router that you can test with?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

like i said previously its in the master socket 

Paul
Highlighted
Highlighted
Team Player

Just a master socket its starting to get on my nerves now

Paul
Highlighted
Team Player

I have things to do and emails to send and i cant possibly do it i never once had an issue with bt ive had about 6 different problems since i had this installed since september

Paul
Highlighted
Team Player

Anyone round able to help i appreciate you are busy but i dont seem to be getting anywhere 15 times ive restarted my router and have changed router to a new one suplied aswell and still having same issues its getting beyond a joke now never had a single problem with bt and was with them 8 years 

Paul
Highlighted
Team Player

I seem to be getting knowhere here for help replied to a question off Debbie at 2pm and heard nothing since 

Paul
Highlighted

Hi Paul1947,

Sorry for the delay (each time you post you move yourself to the back of the queue, it's best just to reply once and then wait for us to post back)

Line test is passing but I can see that there were a lot of reconnections yesterday. DLM changed your profile in the early hours of this morning which seems to have resulted in a more stable connection - how have it been so far today?

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Chris is done it again a couple of times so have had to reboot again even plugged into the test  sockket its done it 

Paul
Highlighted

Are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service?

We may need to arrange an engineer visit but DLM may change your profile again tonight so could you bump the thread tomorrow and we'll see if there's been any improvement before deciding about the engineer

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player

we dont use a landline phone just find it werid that it was working fine on sunday and got up monday morning and its gone like this 

Paul
Highlighted

Thanks Paul, do you have a landline phone (not currently connected) that you can connect and check the line with or are you able to borrow one?

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player

No and No tbh Chris its worked fine before yesterday so plugging a landline phone in wont make a difference i no its to check any noise on the line but i think it could be something to do with the master socket 

Paul

OK thanks Paul. 

DLM didn't change your profile last night but the number of disconnections yesterday was much reduced from the day before, following the profile change in the early hours of yesterday morning (22 on Monday, 3 yesterday). I know it's early but there appear to have been no disconnections so far today.

Could you bump the thread this afternoon and I'll check again 

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player

doing it again has to restart the router twice this morning ive only just go back in as ive been out 

Paul
Highlighted

OK thanks Paul. DLM has changed your profile again in the early hours of this morning. Could you monitor through today and if the connection continues to drop we'll arrange an engineer visit 

Chris