cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Landline and broadband - both are down suddenly

1 REPLY 1
Popular Poster

I am a doctor working from home during this corona virus lockdown. when I was working, suddenly both my land line and broadband are down. There are no dial tone. I cannot receive call or call out. And there are no WiFi broadband at all. I tried to call talk talk. However, because of this corona virus. There's no phone service. I can't find the EMAIL to notify anybody. There is no chatbot as well. I'm stuck and don't know what to do. And I actually called BT, after waiting for an hour on my mobile phone, BT picked up. Unfortunately, they can not help me because my land line is with talk talk and it is not with BT directly. And then I call the talk talk business line. Because I do have a business account with them as well. Unfortunately, again, they cannot help me because the business account and resident account are not linked. So I'm still back to square one. Very frustrated. Does anyone know what to do? I've gone tohrough all the checklist they have listed in the help section. Unfortunately, nothing worked. I definitely need the phone and WiFi to work. Does anyone know any phone number so that I can call them or notify them. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chaz

CT
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi DrCTan

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I can see that this fault has already been escalated to Openreach as a line fault has been detected. This will be investigated by a line engineer and they will work to resolve this fault as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Debbie