Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Latest firmware

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi there is there any way to check if I have the latest firmware on my TalkTalk Router?

Many thanks

Highlighted
Wise Owl

Some will know (not me as I use a 3rd party router) what the latest firmware is but they'll need to know what router you have.

Also the OCEs can push the latest firmware but if you just leave it connected it will auto-update to the latest firmware anyway.

Fritz

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Raskalarts ,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

As @FritzCT says, the firmware will usually auto update overnight if an update is required, but once you have filled in your community profile, the staff will be able to check your router and push out a firmware update manually if it needs one.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Raskalarts

I can check this for you.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie