Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Leaving Talk Talk

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Two weeks ago we moved home and tried to move our Talk Talk broadband service with us. However, we were not able to do this as it wouldn’t allow us online and kept directing us to phone. When we phoned we were then directed to the website. We were stuck in limbo with no way of contacting anyone. We also tried to get in touch on Twitter and had no response, as well as emailing and received an email back saying Talk Talk what not be responding. Therefore we have cancelled our direct debit as are not willing to keep paying for a service we aren’t receiving. We would have happily moved our Talk Talk services with us but Talk Talk have not allowed this to happen. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Good Morning,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience with not being able to sort out your broadband in your new property. I will pass this to another team go get your old account ceased and the services set up in your new property.

Thanks,

Matt

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Emmaf2,

To confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number or account number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone telephone enquiry password if you have one

NOTE: If you don’t have a telephone password why not add one now check out Setting up your telephone password for details

If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • Your registered email address:
  • Your registered mobile phone number:  

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution