cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Left property, need to cancel services before I get a big bill. Haven't got a new property yet.

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewBird84
First Timer

I cannot find an email address, message board or live chat to contact customer services, which is extremely frustrating, so I had to ask the community here. I have recently had to leave my property fairly quickly, I need to cancel services at the property until I have a new address. I cannot have the property owners access to my wifi/phoneline where they can run me up a huge bill while i'm not there. Where would I go to contact a Talk Talk customer rep so I can resolve this matter. I cannot use their automated "move home" procedure as I do not have a new postcode yet and I am already moved out as of yesturday and technically homeless.

Can someone help, going round in circles trying to find contact information has been very tedious. 

Thank you in advance.

OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi AndrewBird84

To place a cancellation you can call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours on 03451720046.

The line will be open from 9am - 7pm. You would need to state the reason for your call when prompted - cancel my service.

Thanks

Debbie