cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Left property, need to cancel services before I get a big bill. Haven't got a new property yet.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I cannot find an email address, message board or live chat to contact customer services, which is extremely frustrating, so I had to ask the community here. I have recently had to leave my property fairly quickly, I need to cancel services at the property until I have a new address. I cannot have the property owners access to my wifi/phoneline where they can run me up a huge bill while i'm not there. Where would I go to contact a Talk Talk customer rep so I can resolve this matter. I cannot use their automated "move home" procedure as I do not have a new postcode yet and I am already moved out as of yesturday and technically homeless.

Can someone help, going round in circles trying to find contact information has been very tedious. 

Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi AndrewBird84

To place a cancellation you can call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours on 03451720046.

The line will be open from 9am - 7pm. You would need to state the reason for your call when prompted - cancel my service.

Thanks

Debbie