Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Losing connection with fibre broadband

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Hi all.

I hope someone can help me as I keep having problems where my wifi router shows as active but none of my devices receive a signal. 

I have a 1 1/2 year old that loves watching baby bum on Netflix and with no wifi coming through to any device my son cant watch it.

Hope someone can help

Many thanks 

C.wintle
Highlighted

Check for Broadband assistance blackouts. Reboot the BT modem, your switch and your gear. Check your WiFi association is working accurately. Incapacitate the break highlight on your Broadband switch Prepaid Gift Balance.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

Following testing on this circuit, I have detected a possible issue with internal wiring, 

The next step will be to arrange an engineer visit to investigate further, to do this can you confirm:

• That you accept potential Engineers charges
  • Provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday.

To confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number or account number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone password

NOTE: If you don’t have a telephone password why not add one now check out Setting up your telephone password for details

If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • Your registered email address:
  • Your registered mobile phone number:  

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

I can't PM you

C.wintle
Highlighted

Hi Chanice

Your account is not verified.  You need to verify your community account from the email.

Until this is verified you will not be able to PM.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

I have verified my account now 

I have had a new router sent out today but am still experiencing the same problem although I was told my previous router was faulty

White light stays on even though my devices don't receive internet.

I really don't understand what to do

Someone please help me 

Many thanks

C.wintle
Highlighted

Hi Chanice

Apologies for the delay.

The line tests are all passing and the line is showing in sync and connected.

When you connect a device, does it let you enter the wireless password? (from the back of the router)

Thanks

Debbie