Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Loss of speed and connection

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

We upgraded to fiber a couple of months ago.  From the moment we were connected we keep getting intermittent connection. It is fairly good during the day, however come 4pm it just becomes unusable or unreliable all evening. I can't use it to work from home, i can't use it to browse the internet or use netflix or amazon prime on my phone both wireless and ethernet connections are the same. The landline phone also has an issue where 1 in 5 phone calls is so poor, you have to disconnect the call and try again. We have replaced filters, cables and even the phone. But nothing works. When i call in i just get told there are no problems on the line. I've even not been able to run a speedtest due to poor connection but the tech person on the other end says they cant see a fault. Ive well and truly had enough now. Any last suggestions before i look to move to another provider?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you please check the home phone number in your Community Profile.

I'm not able to locate an active account / service with that number.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES