We had problems with our line stats at the beginning of the year, but looked to be fixed when BT changed our master socket and the third week of February it returned to full 40 Mbps download and l0.0 Mbps upload. This lasted for almost four months. Then in the middle of June when it was down to 27Mbps download and 0.4Mbps at it's lowest, then constantly up and down. I tried posting then but my post was deleted as spam. We then went away every few weeks, so did not try again.
We have noise on the line which comes and goes. A couple of weeks ago it was unusable with so much noise, my daughter had to phone my mobile. At the end of September it had settled at 32 Mbps download and 0.6 Mbps upload. Today there is noise on the line so my daughter again had to phone my mobile.