Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing amazon voucher

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Talktalk customer support,

Hope you are well.

I have signed up in September to a broadband plan with the promise that a voucher will be available in 90 days of the subscription. However, up till now I still haven't received the coupon. Can you please follow up? Thank you.

Best,

Kelvin

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @kelvinccw

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Highlighted
First Timer

THank you! please let me know if there are any updates.

Highlighted

Hi @kelvinccw

Unfortunately The offer was for our Fibre package, you purchased Fast Broadband package , meaning that you are ineligible for any vouchers.  

I can only advise that you follow our complaints procedure to dispute this. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hello @OCE_Arne 

There must be a misunderstanding here. I have attcahed the confirmation email, which clearly states that the offer is for the fast broadband plan.

If you could follow up I would be very grateful. Thank you!

Best,
Kelvin

-------- Original message --------
Date: 24/09/2018 19:45 (GMT+08:00)
Subject: An update on your gift

To make sure you don't miss your voucher, please add no-reply@giftcloud.com to your safe sender list.
Can't see this email? Click here

LOGO HERE

BANNER

Thank you for submitting your email address to get
£55 voucher when you choose TalkTalk's Fast Broadband, now £17 per month.

Please note that the voucher will be emailed to you within 90 days from the purchase date. If you have any questions, please read the terms and conditions below before emailing customer support.
If you haven’t done so already, please complete your order online using the link below to ensure you receive your voucher.

You will receive your voucher once you have completed your order and this purchase has been validated by TalkTalk.

Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided within 90 days from your original purchase date.

Terms and Conditions

1. £55 Reward available when you purchase TalkTalk’s Fast Broadband through Save The Student between 21st – 27th September 2018.
Highlighted
Highlighted

Hi @kelvinccw

Awin have now confirmed that the voucher will be dispatched in the next few weeks. 

Regards