Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing voucher

15 REPLIES 15
Steven2909
Chatterbox

Hi I signed up through broadband choices with the promis of a £75 voucher. I had to refresh my browser several times as the connection kept timing out. Please could you let me know if this was processed? 

My my order number is: 

N61690623

Community Team

Hi Steven2909

Thanks for your post. 

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

Community Team

Hi Steven2909

Awin have confirmed that you will receive a voucher and it will be issued,  it can take upto 90 days for the voucher to be sent.

Regards

Steven2909
Chatterbox

Thanks, any update? 

Community Team

Hi @Steven2909

Your service went live on the 27/09/2018 as previously advised the voucher can take up to 90 days, we cant chase it up till after that timeframe is up.

Thanks

Steven2909
Chatterbox

I spoke to the team on the phone and they said they have no proof I came from that site. The website times out several times through the order though so I refreshed my browser. Happy to wait 90 days but just wanted to check there is a record of me using the link from broad band choices. 

Community Team

What team did you speak to ?   The team at AWIN have already confirmed to me that you will receive the voucher. 

Steven2909
Chatterbox

Just customer services. 

Community Team

I'll feed this back as the information is shown on your account notes.

Steven2909
Chatterbox

Hi, my brother who signed up after me has received his voucher. Are they not sent out in the order or people signing up? 

Community Team

Hi Steven2909

Ive no idea what order they issue the vouchers , bare in mind it is the Website that you used (BBChoices) who actually issue the Voucher , not us or Awin. 

Might be worth dropping them an email,

Steven2909
Chatterbox

I contacted BB choices as suggested. They told me to contact awin. Guess no one knows the process. 

Attilio
First Timer

I applied fibre optic broadband with promise  of £75 voucher . Costumer service don’t know what I’m talking about . 

Need some help . 

Community Team

Hi @Attilio 

Can you start your own thread and ensure that your community profile is updated. 

Thanks 

shakers
First Timer

My go live date was 13th March said sir would get a £60 voucher within 90 days but have not received it. Can you help

J. Rowlands
Community Team

Hi @shakers

Can you start your own topic and also update your community profile to include your landline number and I can start to help. 

Thanks.