Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Moving a home

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Popular Poster

I applied for moving house by completing talktalk online form on my talktalk account and they found my new home address available to move and they gave me today 7th of April due for connecting my new home, but till now my personal details in the account is my old one and no internet connection in my new home

Mohamed
Highlighted
TalkTalk Content Team - TT Staff

Hi, I have passed this onto the team to take a look for you.

If you haven’t already, please can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so we can locate your details. Please do not post any personal info on here as it’s public.

We’re working through a very large queue with a reduced support team at the moment so we’ll help as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience 😊

Highlighted
Popular Poster

The problem is still there and my phone number is already in my community profile 

Mohamed
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mido86

Sorry for the delay in responding.  

I have checked your account and unfortunately there is no homemove order showing, I can only suggest that you call our home team who are available.  Due to the current situation there may be a queue. 

I'm sure that they will be able to help you.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
How can I contact them, what is the number and instructions I should follow to contact them.
Mohamed
Highlighted

Hi @Mido86

As you can imagine, the lines appear to be very busy at the moment. Can you retry booking it via My Account and ensure that you get a confirmation that its booked. 

let me know when its done and I can check that its gone through

Sorry if this is inconvenient

Highlighted
Popular Poster
I did another order and he gave me 5th of May to start the service in my New home, I have now print of my order with home move number(shall I type it to you???)
I tried to track my order it appears (you have no active order) like what happened before
Could you check this for me please
Mohamed
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Any updates???

Did you checked the new order for me???

@OCE_Arne 

Mohamed
Highlighted

Hi @Mido86

Sorry for the delay