Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Moving home adventures 🤷

4 REPLIES 4
19PePeK88
First Timer

Good morning.

Is my first post, but I'm with TalkTalk for a long time. Everything was good till I was needed to move house. I was let TalkTalk know 3 weeks before moving, sign a new contract (by webchat), agreed to receive new landline number because of some issues and waited to be connected at the new address day after I was move in. With some reason I was not connected and the contract was cancelled. Also I was asked to wait another 2 weeks to be connected again. New connection date was at 5th of March, but i still not connected! Was called customer service yesterday, and they let me know it some problem with local exchange, and engineers work around the clock to fix it. I don't know is a just coincidence, but is just silly for waiting so long to be connected, when TalkTalk have it at least a 3 weeks for prepare everything. Is even more nonsense because previous family used TalkTalk on my new address without any issues. Please sort this issue quickly or I will look for another, proper network provider later today!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
Some, hopefully relevant, contact details....
https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

If you’re an existing TalkTalk customer, and you’d like to speak to someone about your account and billing, moving house, to get some technical support, or make a complaint,
call TalkTalk on 0345 172 0088 – it’s free if you call from a TalkTalk landline,
or alternatively 0345 172 0046 – it’s free if you call from a TalkTalk landline.

TT really only work office hours, so it may be Tuesday/Wednesday before you get a response, by which time you will have signed up with another ISP.

OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi 19PePeK88

I'm sorry to hear this

Just to confirm, have you added your new telephone number to your Community Profile? (please do not post the number on this thread)

Thanks

Debbie

19PePeK88
First Timer

Everything sorted. Please close this thread.

OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi 19PePeK88

That's great, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Debbie