cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

My ADSL profile has changed from Interleaved to Fast Path.

3 REPLIES 3
rcb99
First Timer

I  do a lot  of  gaming  and streaming on my  connection . I initailly  had constant  speed of 70/72 mb  and 20 mb to PC. Which  I  was happy  with  . It  has now now  dropped to  more or  less Talktalk  minimum 51\56 to my  PC . Ping  time is now of 20ms +  as opposed to  12-14ms .  When my  line was origainaly  setup it  was using FastPath  on download this  has changed to  interleaved and this has had a major impact  to what  I m able to  do .

Can I  get the line  adjusted.  I have tried calling  TalkTalk  and speaking  to  a 'so called support  person' but I  coudl not  even understand them let  alone resolve the problem. Experience is very  frustrating.  Any  suggestions appreciated, if not  likeley I  will have to  go  to  another provider when my contract finishes.  I am not  happy  to  carry  on like this.       

Community Team

Hi rcb99,

Please can you update your forum profile to include your telephone number so that we can look into this further. To do this go into "my settings" then "personal information" then add your details.

Please do not post any personal information on the forum.

Thanks

rcb99
First Timer

ok  I have updated my  settings . sorry  for  delay.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi rcb99,

I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault. Unfortunately we can't manually adjust/reset DLM as this has to be completed by a BTOR engineer as part of their fault investigation.

Is the voice service ok with no noise on the line? Does your master socket have a test socket?

Thanks