Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

My Internet is on and off on and off

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

My Internet is on and off  for a week now. The web sites not loading correctly, can't see any videos. The whole situation is annoying now really. I don't get that service what I am paying for.

Try to call Talk Talk, but after 5 minute the voice is saying this service is unavailable cause of the virus... why nobody can take a phone call and answer the customer's question? They could do that from home as well. I can't speak with anyone regarding my faulty service, but I have to pay the same amount for this month although my service is not working at all. I run a speed test, the download speed is 0.6 Mb, the upload speed is 0.2 Mb, which is totally unusefull.

Could anybody help or fix my internet connection?

To be honest I am very disappointed and angry about Talk Talk right now...

x
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi there,
My issue is STILL not solved! After 18 days, nobody solve anything! Ridiculous  really.
You sending me after 7 days a reply which says I have to update my profile? Why?? I don't want to update my profile, you know everything about me. I don't want to update anything, all I want is use the internet what I am paying for.

But my next bill already arrived of course. I will make an official complaint regarding this. I am not wondering why is Talk Talk one of the worst internet provider in the country. Don't tell me this is cause of the Corona virus, because all the technicians working from far away anyway.Can't call you, can't reach you in any way. 2020 really?
I can't use my internet for 18 days now, I have to use my mobil phone. Wasted money what I have to pay you. The web sites not opening at all or not properly.

This is just ridiculous.

x
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Tornado68

You would need to update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk telephone number, we can then run some tests on the line.

Thanks

Debbie