cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

My trust pilot review

Chat Champion
Thanks I will try PC. But you’d think a telecommunications company can create a fully functioning app? Add it to the list of my gripes I guess. Who is running this company....
Wise Owl

They'll honour the deal you signed up for...I mean frankly they have to as you have it writing but in my experience with TT they would anyway.

Honestly it sounds like an administrative error somewhere and they will sort it just wait for an OCE to reply.

Although make sure your profile is up to date with your TT number as it's the only way they can connect your forum posts to your actual account.

Fritz

Chat Champion

Ok thanks I have double checked my forum details. Perhaps you are starting to understand some of my grievances. It was so frustrating trying to discuss this with talk talk over the phone. They wouldn’t acknowledge that I was ever offered the deal for £24...and then they eventually did and agreed to update my package...Only for me to find it my bill was £27 and it hadn’t been done. 

so so frustrating. 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Tartanarmy1

Just to clarify.

Because we charge in advance your 1st bill can be slightly higher you are charged for the service from the day you go live , to your first bill date then the advance monthly amount,  going forward your monthly charge will be what you signed up for £24 

Hope that's clear

Chat Champion

Hi Arne thanks for replying but I have to admit I am underwhelmed by the response.

what you are saying makes perfect sense but the problem I have is that is not what happened to me. I have a £24 a month contract and have paid talk talk  around £33 in 3 weeks. That’s too high to make calculable sense. That in the fact my bill was charging for me things I was told were free leaves me unconvinced. 

thanks 

Community Star

When was your go live date and what date was your first bill issued?

Chat Champion

go live October 13th, billed from 11th October. Was charged £27.72 on 19/10 and then £6.64 on 2/11

meant to be £24 a month flat 

Community Star

OK, I don't understand how you could have been billed before your go live date.

@OCE_Arne Can you clear this up, please?

Chat Champion
Me neither but that’s not even the biggest issue for me. It’s 1. Why have I paid so much already for a £24 a month contract and 2. I am not convinced it will be sorted for next payment as I’ve been passed from pillar to post and been exposed to uncountable ‘mistakes’ now.
Community Star

I can understand why your first bill is larger than usual based on the explanations already given. I just don't understand the dates you have mentioned and the two separate payments. 

Chat Champion
My contract and bill is like the da Vinci code

Hi Tartanarmy1

something is not right here.

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Chat Champion

Thank you that would be much appreciated I have spoken to about 10 different people from talk talk across numerous departments and sent contradictory letters so some clarity would be great. 

Chat Champion

I was wondering if anyone had a chance to look into this? Not heard anything since.

thanks 

Hi Tartanarmy1

Sorry for the delay, Im still investigating this. 

Will get back to you ASAP. 

Chat Champion

Thank you v much

Chat Champion

Hello is there any update on this? I am

confused as to why it is now taking so long? 

Chat Champion

I have tried posting in other people’s post and got told to create my own.

I created more of my own in an attempt to get a resolution but these are now being deleted with the advice that I should utilise my original post. The full point me me creating more is because nobody is responding. 

Community Star

I responded to both posts to tell you that I have re-escalated this thread.

The other posts will not receive staff attention. 

Please wait for a reply from forum staff on this thread. It may yet take a couple of days. 

Further posting will push your thread back in the workflow. 

Gliwmaeden2
Chat Champion

But I’m already getting more attention than the past 15 days. It shouldn’t come to this my query is from the 1/11. I’ve tried being silent and being patient but nothing gets done about it. 

This widget could not be displayed.