would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

NBA 2K19 online disconnections

9 REPLIES 9
Krystima
First Timer

Hello

We've been having problems with disconnections when playing NBA 2K19 online. The PS4 is connected via ethernet cable to our talktalk router. We have also tried connecting via wifi and still get the same problem. We have the D-Link DSL-3782. Please can someone help?

Community Team

Hi Krystima

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Just to confirm, does this only occur when playing NBA 2K19?

Thanks

Debbie

Krystima
First Timer

Yes this only happens when playing nba 2k19. All other games work fine with no random kick outs.

we chatted to a TalkTalk representative late last night who said they would send out replacement router. This router will be same as current one, so we’re worried we might have same problem. Any ideas?

Community Team

Hi Krystima

Thanks for your reply.

If you do receive another DSL3782 router and are still experiencing this issue then please post back on this thread and we can send you a HG633 to test with.

Thanks

Debbie

Krystima
First Timer

Hi, we just realised that the router they sending is exactly the same as we have here already and its seems to be an issue with the game and this particular router.the game only seems to work on HG633. Is there any way you guys can send me the HG633. I will be sending the DSL3782 router back as it's no use for us.

Thank you

Community Team

Hi Krystima

Please let me know once you have received this router, I can then send a HG633 and a returns bag for the DSL3782 router.

Thanks

Debbie

Krystima
First Timer

Hi

We have just recieved the router. if you could arrange for the HG633 router and returns bag to be sent that would be great. thank you

Community Team

Hi Krystima 

The HG633 router and a returns bag are on the way.

Please let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

Christabel
First Timer

Hello @OCE_Debbie

I am new to the community and joined to post the problem I'm having then stubbled on this thread which is EXACTLY the same problem I'm having. Upgraded to fibre broadband with speed boost to better enjoy my gaming experience but regretted ever since, couldn't even complete a single game because it kicks me out and that happens only with NBA 2k19, no other game does that.

I have a DSL3782 as well. 

Rather than creating a new thread for the same issue, just thought of adding on here. 

Please can I have a HG633 router as well?

Thanks

Happy New Year

Christabel
Community Team

Hi Christabel

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl