Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Need an engineer

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

We had an engineer come out on the 8th April to make our broadband live but apparently he couldn't due to the fact we had a connector in the wall that said virgin on it and he can't enter the property to fit a different one in but my neighbours/friends who are with other broadband providers all had engineers in there home a couple of days ago. They had gloves and masks on so I'm not sure why talk talk are different. When speaking to the engineer about the broadband I explained that in my previous home we had the exact same virgin connector in the wall and one of the engineers came out and said that won't be a problem so connected it and it was fine. The customer service I have received from talktalk regarding this issue has been terrible and I will be changing providers asap. Is there any way of getting my broadband live as I am working from home and haven't been able to since 28th March, my wife doesn't work due to health issues and my income is the only way of keeping us going and I'm not getting paid.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi JoanneG2,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Mark