Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Need to cancel new service order, on hold for nearly 2hrs

8 REPLIES 8
Chatterbox

Hi,

Due to a house move not going ahead I need to cancel my order for new service. I have now been on hold in a queue on the phone for 1hr 45mins! Getting kind of sick of this guitar/piano loop. The connection is due to go live tomorrow but as I won't be living there I have no use for it.

I can't get anyone on webchat either.

Yodel failed to deliver the router yesterday, it says it has been returned to talktalk.

Paul

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi luapclark

I would suggest remaining on hold for now, However due to the current situation there is a very good chance that the order will be delayed anyway as Openreach will now only prioritise essential maintenance and repair works to minimise engineer visits.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Chatterbox

I am still on hold now up to 2.5hrs.

I don't want an 18month contract starting...

Chatterbox

Over 3 hours on hold now! Don't believe the automated message which says wait times are 30 mins!

I know you have reduced staffing etc because of the government orders, do you not have a ring back service? I could do with freeing up this line to organise the rest of the cancellations involved in not moving.

Chatterbox

Got up to just shy of 4 hours on hold and then got cut off with a message saying "Due to an error in our queuing system we cannot answer your call".

Any other way to make contact to sort this out?

Chatterbox

I've tried Twitter I've tried calling I'm trying this board, is there anyway to cancel this order?

First Timer
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @luapclark

Really sorry,  If you can send me a reply to my PM that I am about to send you I can help today. 

Chatterbox

Hi @OCE_Arne I have sent you relevant information via PM 😊