cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Needing to change my move out date if possible!

4 REPLIES 4
First Timer

I had scheduled my move out date for today (28th) to have my plan transferred to my new home. Obviously with everything going on at the moment, I am not moving out of my current property for another five days and I forgot about the internet cancellation. The thing is, I have a video conference interview scheduled at 13:00 today and my internet has stopped this morning. Is there any way of reversing this temporarily? Many thanks. 

Alex
Community Star

Not really with so little notice,  @Alexandria.

Honestly, your best bet for today might be to ask a friend or neighbour if they can help you, now that visiting another household is allowed. 

For future help from TT staff,  please complete your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

If you need help with your move meanwhile, speak to the customer services people on 03451 720046.

Worth giving them a call this morning, but you may need to wait through long messages.

Gliwmaeden2
Please click "like" if this helped you!
First Timer
Thank you for your reply. I have bought a load of mobile data as a back up to use as a hotspot in case, but unfortunately I am alone up here and have no one else to ask! I tried calling customer service this morning and the lines were closed.
Alex
Community Star

The phone lines should have been open from 9am.

Worth trying again, @Alexandria !

Gliwmaeden2
Please click "like" if this helped you!
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Alexandria

Really sorry it sounds like the homemove process has cancelled the line at your current, soon-to-old Property. 

Its not possible to reconnect the line either. 

Sorry again.