would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Line HG612+Asus

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
ignade
First Timer

I received my Sagemcom WiFi Hub o last Friday and after some test I put back in its box because it cannot work as a modem. I own an Asus RT-3100  that is definitely better than talktalk version.

I bought a hg612 and I unlocked .

The modem is working in connection with Asus as router wifi.

Just I don't know which are the best settings.

For instance "DHCP transparent transmission" is enabled in my modem but I have found some pictures where is disabled.

Can someone advice?

content.pngcontent2.pngcontent3.pngcontent4.png

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi ignade,

@KeithFrench - Would you be able to provide any advice?

Thanks

Highlighted
KeithFrench
Community Star

I cannot currently offer any advice on this, as I do not have the time currently to research products that I have no knowledge of.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi

Some of our other Community Members might be able to offer some advice on this.

Thanks

Highlighted
ferguson
Community Star

I wonder why you unlocked the modem? That should "just work" with a TalkTalk connection as is. Try resetting the modem to factory settings, I imagine you then need to look at the settings on the router side. 

Highlighted
ignade
First Timer

Why the WiFi hub doesn't work as modem? I could use it 

Highlighted
KeithFrench
Community Star

The WiFi hub is a modem/router, it was not designed to work as a modem. It can however still be used as a modem & use its routing functions to connect to your router.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they?