Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Router/Connection - No Internet

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

I am a new customer to TalkTalk and signed up for the fibre broadband. Go live date was today, the 20th, with an engineer who attended this morning. I set up the router and connected to the master socket. I then received a mail from TalkTalk in the evening stating my connection was now live however the router has had a constant flashing amber light all day, I have attempted to restart multiple times, changed the broadband cable and microfilter to no avail.

The router is available to connect to on my devices however obviously no internet connection is available.

I would appreciate any support in getting this resolved.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hello @ben2v 

my go live date was today and I’m having the same problem. I have no idea what to do. Luckily you are not alone. I’ve tried to restart my router and the amber light keeps on flashing. I think we need to call them tommorow because it’s annoying it says we are live but i can’t connect to the internet since the white solid light doesn’t come on

Regards Shakir
Highlighted
First Timer
My go live date is 22nd (commending 24 hours or so from now, meaning in 48 hours it sho
Internet Developer, Gamer, Nerd - World of Warcraft Player - Manage Kiefer Sutherland's Internet Presence (Website, social etc.)
Highlighted
Community Star

@360fov and @5hak6 , you MUST start your own thread for your own problem, even if it seems similar to that of the original poster. 

In the help sections it is particularly important not to add to another customer's thread before the staff have had a chance to reply,  and then only if you are able to help towards the solution. Every new post will delay the thread in the system. 

@5hak6, you need to go to the start of the list of messages on the board and click on Start a Topic. 

For staff to identify your account,  you need to complete your community forum profile details.  Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff will reply during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi ben,

I'm sorry for the delay. I can see that the fault has been raised to Openreach, please let us know how you get on.

Thanks