Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Router Stand Broken Off

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Hi Debbie,

I’ve received the new router now but am yet to swap it out yet - should be able to do this over the weekend.

I’ve not received anything to send the one back with the broken stand though if you could advise please?

Thank you
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Andy

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Please let us know how the connection compares with this router. I will also send you a returns bag for the faulty router.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Router stand snapped on mine too - bad design and no indication how far to pull legs out - they just snap off after pulling stand out about 1 inch... have contacted sagemcom to tell them to look on here and see how many people are having this problem - bad design on the stand, otherwise a great router

Highlighted

Hi @spushkakat

Apologies for this.

If you create a new thread then we can send a replacement router and a returns bag.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I'm having the exact same issue!
WiFi hub arrived yesterday, we've opened and installed it today but the stand just does not fit. It's really poorly designed to be honest.

How do we go about a stand replacement?

Highlighted
Philosopher

O no not another one! poor quality product from TalkTalk again

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions.
Highlighted

Hi nickey173,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own thread and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks