cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub for £30 as existing customer?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Team Player

I recently renewed my fibre contract and added the Speed Boost (which is now working) so I've now decided to look at the router, since I suspect my Wi-Fi speeds aren't the fastest.

I currently have an HG633 'Super Router' which I've had for nearly 3 years and have read on various reviews and on the TalkTalk site itself that the newest TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub is available to existing customers for £30, but every time I try to add it to the TalkTalk store basket, it puts the price as £120.

I've looked for "Offers and Upgrades" under My Account, but it says there aren't any.

Having been with TalkTalk for nearly 6 years (since May 2013), I would expect to be eligible for most "existing customer" offers. Where do I need to go to get the Hub at £30? (Or less, of course) 🙂 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Live Chat or give our customer loyalty teams a call and they can advise what deals they have currently for the Wi Fi Hub.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi I've tried to get the same offer having had TalkTalk a long long time and Faster Broadband with Speed Boost but getting nowhere,  Live Chat a waste of time, they 1st tell you you've got the wrong password then cut you off whilst still typing your reply.  Off to try my luck at another provider offering Wi Fi Box & Router.

Highlighted
Enlightened One
If you look on Gumtree and type in wifi hub there is one advertised for £10 probably an ex TT customer. Most sellers are happy to post items if not local.
Highlighted
Popular Poster
Can you tell me who the other provider are ?

My contract is up for renewal and my wifi performance is poor.
i also spoke to live chat which was an utter waste of time.