would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Wi-Fi Hub login password?

ANSWERED
7 REPLIES
godfrem
Chat Champion

Have just got the new Wi-Fi Hub but can't for the life of me find where to change the initial log in admin password. Can anyone help please?

Matthew Godfrey
QEL0465
Wise Owl
Solution

Sure, no problem.

Log into your WiFi hub as usual, and select Access Control.  In there you will be able to select "user" - see screenshot added.ADMINPASS.PNG

Broadband Engineer
godfrem
Chat Champion

Perfect, thank you very much. All sorted now. Must say that so far am impressed with the new Wi-Fi  Hub, has improved the connections and speed no end.

Matthew Godfrey
QEL0465
Wise Owl

Good man!

I have had the hub for a few days myself, and have to agree with your comments.  I have a three-storey house and it reaches all floors from the ground floor up, no deadspots and decent throughput in the bedrooms at the top.  

Broadband Engineer
Highlighted
rodrigo5
First Timer

For more router help: 192.168.1.1

Tom Purvis
First Timer

I moved house three weeks ago and cannot set up my new hub!

i have phoned four times. Each Tim over an hour.

i am a very disabled pensioner and cannot move about the back of my TV and talk talk box!

i have had no television for three weeks but you are still charging me full money.

can you please send an engineer to set it up!

tom

Lastmanbob
Chatterbox

you can get to the router by typing 192.168.1.1 into ayn broswer then entering the info on the card or back of router, but i have been trying that & despite me never having changed anything it wont accept the user name or password.

Community Team

Hi Lastmanbob 

Please can you create a new thread, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie