Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New WiFi Hub

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Chatterbox

After receiving an email offering me an upgrade to fibre which included an upgrade to the new WiFi Hub, I accepted. I received a letter telling me that my fibre has been connected and to use my existing router. When I queried this with Talktalk support I was told that my existing router is compatible so I won't be getting a new one. The email clearly states that I will get a new WiFi Hub when I upgrade so could you please organise to have it sent out as soon as possible.

I've attached a screenshot clearly showing what I've been promised.

Talktalk.jpg

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi cee Bee, welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during tomorrow in the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number if necessary it is used to identify your account please don't post personal details here.

Are there any weasel words hidden away at the bottom of the offer in incredibly small letters?

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Community profile updated.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Totally agree with you, it does say, in the email you get a new WiFi hub, so as far as I'm concerned, you are getting one.

It's on the way now.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE