Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New connection problem

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

I had a engeener visit a week ago that was also supose to be my go live date. The engineer found the problem in the street connection and said it would have to be fixed by another team.

how can I contact talk talk to check the progress on that?

phone line only serves existing customers currently.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Due to the current Covid Crisis, Openreach have re-appointed the engineer for 15/06.

As they have determined that access is required to fully complete the installation this has been delayed until the lockdown period is lifted.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi @OCE_Karl 

during the first visit the enigneer said everything is fine inside and that another team is required to fix the problem outside, is it possible to verify which is it? because maybe if full acess is not required and this can be moved forward - acording to what I've been told on the day of first visit?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

The installation was delayed by the engineers themselves who will have access to all previous engineer notes.

We are unable to move the date forward until the lockdown restrictions are eased.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES