Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New router

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Popular Poster

well i just paid 30 pounds for one of your new modem/routers (and agreed to a new contract)only to find that manual setting of internal ip addresses is near damn impossible (reading other comments on here a situation that is affecting many others)

what is the point if i had known this router was going to be this bad i would have switched to another supplier

apparently you need a firmware update to accomplish this WTH  are talktalk not even listening to people... they are supplying a crippled modem and dont seem too bothered about it .

could someone on the team please tell either how to get the update or push the update to my modem .

i have quite a few devices that need the same number ALL THE TIME or there functionality goes down the pan what were talktalk thinking crippling it in the first place

Regards The Boggit
Highlighted
Popular Poster

bump

Regards The Boggit
Highlighted
Community Star

Bumping just moves you to the back of the support team workflow queue, sit tight and your topic will be picked up by one of them in its turn.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi hairyboggit,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've checked and the router currently has the latest version of firmware. Are you still experiencing this issue at the moment?

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

many thanks Michelle i noticed earlier this morning a new firmware had been pushed .. i have spent the last hour or two assiging internal ip's and testing stuff and i am glad to report that upto press (i still have a couple of pi zero's that need reflashing and putting on the network)everything is ok . Thank you 🙂

Regards The Boggit
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi hairyboggit,

Thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks