Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New wifi hub broken

9 REPLIES
Highlighted
Mopples
Participant

I got my new wifi hub yesterday, all was good for a little while.

After about 12 hours the internet stopped working, even the wired connection had nothing, it was bed time so I left it until this morning. The internet was working again but nothing on wifi, I had a look at the router settings and it said that wifi was disabled. I went to the settings and the switch was on green so it should have been enabled, I toggled it off and back on again but still it shows disabled. I have done a factory reset...turned it off for an hour or so...done another factory reset, nothing is working it shows as though the wifi should be on (ie green on the button) but still it is disabled.

Any thoughts anyone?

ferguson
Community Star

Contact Customer services directly and ask for a replacement?

Mopples
Participant
Thank you I will.
Community Team

Hi Mopples

Did you call customer services. Did they replace this for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

MrsNorman14
Repeat Guest

I am having the same issue. Was on all day with customer service. They told me that no one could come look at the issue until 15 June! I just signed up and got everything set up last Thursday. Worked flawlessly until last night. :/ 

Mopples
Participant

Hello Karl, yes I did call, they did a few checks on my hub and agreed there was a fault and said they would replace the hub for me.

Many thanks for asking.

Regards

Colin.

Mopples
Participant

I hope this isn't an issue with the new hub. I thought mine may be a one off!

Matthew-Cox
Sightseer

We have ahd the exact same issue and otners on here Talk Talk Refuse to replace ours and we now have to wait 7 days for an engineer to come out and probably replace it, This coumpany is a joke. 

Community Team

Hi

This has been raised to our devices teams and they are investigating.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Community Team

Hi @MrsNorman14

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks

Karl.