would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No Incoming calls on landline

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
sultan
Team Player

Hi Guys, Please could you help, Yesterday the 19th feb I was connected to fibre every thing seemed fine until my son came down and said he has been trying to call to find out how my wife is, That every time he tried ringing it says (The number you called is currently not recieving any calls,Please try again later) Making calls out is working fine. I have tried another phone both in main socket and test socket still the same, rang 17070 and is my correct number, I managed to see an Openreach man working a few houses away, He said it sounds like a exchange problem,If I could get this problem sorted ASAP as my wife has cancer and need the phone for them to call back if needed.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @sultan

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Highlighted
sultan
Team Player

Hi Arne, just got back from hospital and pick up you message, Please any help I would be very greatful as this is our lifeline,Thanks again mate. Dennis

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi 

Our provisioning team have called you regarding the delay. 

Highlighted
sultan
Team Player

Hi Arne, Thank you for your update, I did recieve a call yesterday and she said she was from talktalk about my order it was on my mobile when I was at the hospital and I thought it was a scam call and she would phone me back, Please could you arrange again for someone to phone me back I would be most greatful.  Many thanks Dennis

Highlighted
sultan
Team Player

Hi Arne, Just to let you know everything is sorted now have incoming call, Thank you for all your help   Dennis

Highlighted
Community Team